Shout out to all the fathers handling their business. And double shouts to Ludacris and the Ludacris Foundation. While the public persona of African-American men is oftentimes projected as deadbeat fathers continues, rapper-turned global brand- Ludacris is teaming up with that damn Ryan Cameron to honor the fathers in the game who are taking care of their children and excelling fatherhood.
Per The Ludacris Foundation website:
Enter The Ludacris Foundation’s Four Fathers Contest for a chance to win two tickets to Ryan Cameron’s 10th Annual Father Daughter Dance, “Tails and Tiaras” on June 17th, 5:00pm to 9:00pm at the Georgia Aquarium!
* Fathers and daughters will create a video 60 seconds (or less) on the following question: “How has having your
daughter changed your life?”
* Upload the video for your contest entry to the Ludacris Foundation Facebook page.
* Deadline for posting the video to the Twitter and Facebook pages is May 10th.
* All Facebook fans of The Ludacris Foundation will also be able to “like” the videos and comment on the postings. The top 10 fathers with the most “likes”/votes on their video will be entered for a chance to win.
* Judging will be held by The Ludacris Foundation team and voting from Twitter followers and Facebook friends.
* Four winning fathers will be chosen and announced on May 16th.
* Fathers must have daughters 2 years old or older
* Fathers must reside in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area
* Fathers must submit and star in the video with their daughter
* Fathers will accept responsibility for providing daughters with “dress up” attire and escorting them to the dance
* By entering this contest, you agree to participate in this promotion including, but not limited to uploading the
video to Facebook, Twitter and The Ludacris Foundation website
* If selected, you also agree to participate in any photo opportunities, interviews and press related to this event
Popularity: 1% [?]